To do or not to do, that is your question. I have the answers. If I've tried it, I've reviewed it. Reviews IMO (in my opinion)offers brutally honest reviews on a range of products, services, and businesses. If you want to know whether you should spend your money on a particular product or service, check with Reviews imo first.
We are based in Missouri, so most of our reviews for businesses will be local to us, however we do review places we have traveled to, lodging, attractions, and products bought from all over the United States.
If you would like to suggest a product/service/business for us to review just send us an email: info@reviewsimo.com

Friday, March 22, 2013

Painting Paw- Chesterfield, MO - Maybe


I decided to take my kids to the Painting Paw in Chesterfield, MO for a day of fun. We spent about 2 hours picking out an item and painting it. They had a lot of fun. It was a little aggravating that it takes 2 weeks after finishing your item for them to fire it and return it to you. For me Chesterfield is a long drive and I was under the impression that they fire it the same day you go. May have been naïve on my part, but it is what it is. The only other complaint is that the items are pretty pricey. All in all if you don't live to far from the Painting Paw it is worth doing at least once. Painting Paw is located at 140 Chesterfield Valley Dr  Chesterfield, MO 63005. (636) 530-9559.

No comments:

Post a Comment