To do or not to do, that is your question. I have the answers. If I've tried it, I've reviewed it. Reviews IMO (in my opinion)offers brutally honest reviews on a range of products, services, and businesses. If you want to know whether you should spend your money on a particular product or service, check with Reviews imo first.
We are based in Missouri, so most of our reviews for businesses will be local to us, however we do review places we have traveled to, lodging, attractions, and products bought from all over the United States.
If you would like to suggest a product/service/business for us to review just send us an email: info@reviewsimo.com

Friday, March 22, 2013

Omnitrition – Yes

I recently ordered omni drops and Nite lite. I should preface this post with the fact that I have severe Acid Reflux. It was November 2011 when I began to experience the most excruciating pain I had ever felt. After over a year of test and treatments for many different things, we finally figured out it was Acid Reflux. I also realized that the reflux is much worse when I am on HCG drops. This was pretty bad news to me because I had lost 42 pounds on HCG drops and I needed to lose another 40 before I quit. Alas, I could not take them. After a 6 month hiatus from HCG drops, A friend suggested I try Omnitrition's drops. So, I ordered and I took them for 6 days before the pain began. I also took the Nite lite. The drops do work, but I could not continue because the pain was too severe. The good thing about Omni is that they will let you return the drops for a full refund. The Nite lite has a horrible taste, but it works. I could take the Nite Lite at 1:00a.m. and get up at 5 a.m. for work and feel like I slept 8 hours. I wasn't groggy or pushing the snooze button. That's amazing for me! Nite lite did not cause any acid reflux pains. Other than the test, it was great. I didn't notice it putting me to sleep any faster than usual, but the quality of sleep was great.

If I didn't have acid reflux, I would definitely try the drops again.

No comments:

Post a Comment