To do or not to do, that is your question. I have the answers. If I've tried it, I've reviewed it. Reviews IMO (in my opinion)offers brutally honest reviews on a range of products, services, and businesses. If you want to know whether you should spend your money on a particular product or service, check with Reviews imo first.
We are based in Missouri, so most of our reviews for businesses will be local to us, however we do review places we have traveled to, lodging, attractions, and products bought from all over the United States.
If you would like to suggest a product/service/business for us to review just send us an email: info@reviewsimo.com

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hampton Inn, Branson, MO & Hilton, Branson, MO. NO

I was on a mission to find a bed. My husband and I had stayed at a Hampton Inn back in 2005 that had the most comfortable bed that either of us had ever slept on. It was Amazing! So when we finally decided to buy a new bed this past year we called Hampton Inn and found out that it is possible to buy those beds. The problem is Hampton sells 2 kinds of mattresses so we decided to stay at two different Hampton brand hotels and try both mattresses out before buying.

We stayed at the Hilton first. The bed was not anything close to what we had experienced before. They had very comfortable pillows, but the mattress was not it. It was actually rather hard, in my opinion, for a $156 a night room. The room and the service were o.k., but nothing spectacular. You can get the same level of comfort for much less expensive in Branson, MO.

Next we tried the Hampton Inn. Again very disappointed in the bed and their pillows were not even that comfortable. While the price was lower at $109 a night, it still wasn't worth it, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment