To do or not to do, that is your question. I have the answers. If I've tried it, I've reviewed it. Reviews IMO (in my opinion)offers brutally honest reviews on a range of products, services, and businesses. If you want to know whether you should spend your money on a particular product or service, check with Reviews imo first.
We are based in Missouri, so most of our reviews for businesses will be local to us, however we do review places we have traveled to, lodging, attractions, and products bought from all over the United States.
If you would like to suggest a product/service/business for us to review just send us an email: info@reviewsimo.com

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Olympus Digital Audio Recorder WS600- Yes


I recently needed to purchase a Digital Audio Recorder and I made the mistake of purchase a $30.00 recorder that really didn't have any easy function of transferring the audio from the recording device to the computer. So, I took it back and purchased the Olympus WS600 for $43.34. This recorder is great! It has a built in USB so that as soon as I am done recording I can plug it right into my computer. It also has great battery life. I have no complaints at all about this recorder

No comments:

Post a Comment