To do or not to do, that is your question. I have the answers. If I've tried it, I've reviewed it. Reviews IMO (in my opinion)offers brutally honest reviews on a range of products, services, and businesses. If you want to know whether you should spend your money on a particular product or service, check with Reviews imo first.
We are based in Missouri, so most of our reviews for businesses will be local to us, however we do review places we have traveled to, lodging, attractions, and products bought from all over the United States.
If you would like to suggest a product/service/business for us to review just send us an email: info@reviewsimo.com

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nu Lean shakes - NO

My Chiropractor suggested that I try Nu Lean shakes; she said they were delicious and she had been doing it herself. So, I paid $180.00 for the first months' worth of shake materials and couldn't get passed the grassy stuff floating in the shake. There is a detoxifying drink too and that wasn't hard to do, but I couldn't do the main part, which was the weight loss shake. I know I am kind of picky, but I don't think anyone wants to drink a grass like substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment